Now expected January 1 - January 3 We're sorry your package is late We don’t have a new delivery date, but we recommend waiting as it’ll...
Happy New Year, 2018, ready or not, here we come!
There you are, Happy New Year. I've been watching your weather. Cold just like we are. How are you doing, and how about your fur friends!
I was like that, then got tested for Apnea. If you have it, left untreated will wear your heart out. I got tested and found my oxygen level...
Hot dog anyone!
Sorry to hear your misfortune, but glad you are on the mend. Hope you have a happy New Year.
Smokey, it is a vid of sea smoke in Friendship [ATTACH] the one is a snap shot, won't play
[MEDIA]
It says it went back to the post office. So looks like Tuesday for this delivery. Won't be a problem.
looks like the post office took my amazon Sunday delivery out for a ride, didn't want to stop here. [ATTACH]
Saw this on Harbor freight; They are comparing it to Honda. not dual fuel, but looks like a decent price for a back up item. [IMG]
My propane price is Locked In. I buy a set amount for a set price. They deliver it as needed and I pay monthly a set price. Only if I go over...
The house is easy to heat. Even in this extreme prolonged cold, I can keep open the door to the glassed in porch. That gives me a really nice...
Hi Scotty. Time to change out the hummingbird feeder and put up one with seeds in it. The birds are feeding heavy now. Suet is also a big hit...
Brian, do you mean 32F (freezing) or zero! I can't imagine you got above zero today. How are the pups tolerating this icy cold weather? My...
After my retirement from the VA, I worked for a home care agency. The most popular car owned by the home care staff is the Subaru. At one...
[IMG]
A barn! He is going to need one. Hope he gets one with an upstairs. Brian, Congratulation on getting that tractor. You are going to love it....
I have a had similar to that one. Only, my had is cheap. Looks good, but I got it on a late spring clearance. Not real fur. I think it was made...
Always hated having to do away with wild life, but some times you just have to or face loosing your crops and animals. It has always been this...