Love grand kids. Everyone of them. Even those who belong to others. The laughter of a child is music
that works!
Update on my Amazon USPS delivery. They must of gotten tired of my package riding around in their Augusta truck because today they delivered it...
Wife doesn't do Cat duty. We have six and I do All the Kitty work. Have to have a routine that I have to stick to.
Smokey, why on earth are you going to WalMart. Don't you have other options. Like CVS or RiteAid. WalMart.... going in there is an experience...
yuk! I started out something like that yesterday, only after a few hours and a nap, I got up again and felt just fine. Who knows. Anyway,...
Well that is going to leave a scar. It will stitch up easily. Did a lot of sewing in my medic days.
Too funny. I have six cats, 5 all one family. One a rescue. all Himalayan. two seal points and 4 blue points. All indoor cats. I keep cat...
I wish I still had a wood stove along with my pellet stove, but no place for one in this set up, and then there is that darn thing about not being...
[IMG]
I remember when you were on your buying spree. What was that, 3 or 4 years ago? Not sure, but I remember you said something about moving things...
Plus, you never know when the fall will happen. Last week I had a truck deliver my generator. It was a large panel truck. The next day, when I...
you know, we added a huge space on the side of the garage as a lean to, but even that isn't enough. He has so much stuff. Always complaining...
That is a lot of pellets to have on hand. Glad you have the place to store them. Big issue for me now that I have to share space with my son and...
What do you have on the grill for New Years dinner?
From what I have been reading, Amazon is working on their own delivery system. Should be interesting. They are reaching our to areas where...
Maine Fish and Game won't allow Koi in this state. They don't want them in the waters. You can't even own them in your own back yard or indoor...
[MEDIA]
That is good news. We lost an older stray cat to a Rabies vaccination. At least I am convinced that is what did her in. She had a slow...