I would question if it is clean, and what about the draft? Are you using outside air for combustion? Do the dollar test with the door gaskets.
Thank you, I am indeed in a bad spot if things go sour, not physically able to help myself much. But my son lives upstairs. He and his wife...
Wow, power just went out, but came back on after leaving us in the dark. With this storm, it was totally black. Couldn't see a darn thing. I...
[MEDIA] Damariscotta Maine
Cooks lobster and ale house, Bailey's Island Me. [MEDIA] [IMG]
Winter is singing: [IMG]
you know, that is the strangest tell of them all so far. I would be tempted to photo copy it and do a mass mailing to whom ever would be...
Hi Dave, Ha, you caught the date! Nice pictures. The storm gives us something else to think about. All part of winter. Sometimes much more...
[ATTACH]
To be honest, I have no idea. But the concept is good. I have read the reviews. SmokeyTheBear was going to get this same generator. I am sure...
Did the wife's day off with her group get cancelled? I can't imagine going out in this storm. I have the weather channel on. Looks like the...
Now this is one fun loving fur friend! [MEDIA]
Thanks for all the birthday greetings. It was a quiet day overall. I did go out and buy a couple filled propane tanks for the the new generator....
I think the oil delivery issue can be improved by having increased home storage. Have a warm winter, what do you do with the drivers you hired...
thank you! It has been a very quiet day so far. Going out for dinner. (we call it supper here) Texas Roadhouse. Fun place to go. Then going...
With UPS, they have been changing drivers a lot. We had a regular guy, he was good with the dogs, but now we get different faces. Our postal...
I just love those dogs. I would have one except for the hair. I don't think I could keep up with it. I have two labs and they are enough work...
Thank you all for the warm birthday wishes. I am thankful for all our FHC family friends. Love each and every one of you. You don't know how...
Good to see some reasonably flat ground. Around here, there is NONE. Everywhere is a hill, you are either going up or going down.
The further you get in the woods, the less the tax. We have some areas that have no organized towns. Generally, their taxes are less.