[ATTACH]
3-6 here. Not ready for it at all, but to be honest, I never am. I have no use for snow. even less for ice.
We all new it was on the way, but I don't like it either.
This really is a laugh if you watch it to the end. [MEDIA]
Saw this on the PM news. I have been there years ago during another fire. Very frightening. [MEDIA]
There is a "work around" for this. You MD can submit a "non-formulary drug request" This basically says that the reg. type is not working for...
Just got a UPS notification that one of my shipments is stuck in Mass. because of "operating conditions" Package delayed, will be rescheduled....
Problem with that is most Rx plans won't pay for the daily dosing because of the price difference between the two.
He has a flat bed that tilts, then uses a regular pellet jack to off load. I asked why he doesn't use a power jack and he said if it...