Thanks guys. Either way its going to go on the shoulder stack. Its free and its blocking my way to a cherry and a bunch of locusts.
brenndatomu Heres a pic of a split[ATTACH]
Not much going on in my neck of the woods yet. Just the stinking gypsy moths taking leaves off trees. They seem to be worse this year than in many...
No I dont think its ailanthus. I actually cut some of that recently. No smell. Splits easy, not stringy, sounded like bowling pins. Found a...
This had been down for some time. No bark on it and no leaves around. I'm thinking its a tulip poplar:( never cut any just a guess. Hope its...
I figured it was about a face cord or little more. I laugh when I see a seller says "pickup full, and its almost a cord." Guess they're not lying...
Hoe much wood is in a standard pick up load? I see alot of people in my neck of the woods offering firewood for sale in a "level" pick up load....
Was 77 coming to work this morning. Think its suppose to go just north of 90. Unfortunately.
[ATTACH] Rare? Heck, the tree service should of been paying me to get it off my house.:D
I looked at the chart before and completely missed it. I see it now. Thanks
Sounds like I'm in the right place. :dex:
So part of the fun this summer was a large tree fell on our house. I believe its a kentucky coffee tree by the bark, leaves and the little pods....
The Wood Wolverine sounds good. Ive been looking but always seem to miss it. Or the people never get back to me.
Thanks for the greetings Backwoods Savage, will have to show wife your post about living in an old house again. We've had some speed bumps and...
On the york county side along susquehanna river.
Dont know if I'll be posting pics of my stacks. Next to some Ive seen on here, they look like the bundles I see for sale at the local mini market....
Long story short... bought house in december 2017, didnt move in until mid march of 2018. We had to sell our other house but also trying to get...
Just saying hello from the river hills of Pennsylvania. Thought I'd join up with some like minded hoarders. Hoping to continue to learn will only...