Let the kids SEE this. It will make a lasting impression, deservingly considering the possible consequences.:yes:
Yeah, definetly dont pee on the splitter:rofl: :lol:
Seems like my W Birch is too far gone by the time most of it's top is gone (still standing). It's marginal (btu wise) anyway and I cut & release...
Well your down to 9 for the next month or so:p
You know now & then we all get a "warning signal" of some sort. I believe to wake up up so that we don't have a really bad incedent, in your case,...
Ewwe! Than goodness it wasn't the booger picking finger:faint: Seriously Mike, I'm glad everything will be ok and happy it's not a whole bunch worse!
I bet Mike didn't tell us "the rest of the story"….. Mike uses the saw, while Mrs. Mike carries the wood:rofl: :lol:
Buying used takes work & time, but the money saved might cover or go a long way towards the price of a small logging winch and some driveway...
Woody, on the bright side (of branchwood) no splitting!:yes: That does help with the sometimes meager pile of wood from a "top".
New or used? Used, subscribe to "Lancaster Farming", $1 a week for pages and pages of (PA) tractors & dealerso_O What did you learn from your...
Mine has some type of electronic phase converter from the previous owner. I've heard that they are a lot cheaper. Save this link for tooling. I...
Marty heads up the legal (disclaimer) dept. here at FHC:thumbs:
I missed seeing your join date, YES, welcome to the forum Log Dog III! You know I've heard that ideally, you live just a teeny bit longer than...
This is true Dennis, but they start gettin cold at about 60* so it all equals out:D! To be fair, that's the temp we're startin to think about a...
Hey I know you, from a tractor site! The pretty one's (tractor's) stick in my limited memory!:thumbs:
[ATTACH]
Yes, they work nice. I have 5 6' chokers for my winch using them. Baileys has another cheap & very handy little wood dragging beauty called a "cat...
Lookin good Gas:thumbs:
Clamps are like firewood, can't have too many/much:D
I'm really starting to wonder.. what a annoying winter so far!