I don't understand your pic. Are there 2 chambers? The pizza pic looks different from the (top) fire pic. Oh, and thanks for making me...
Prolly your young oaks.:(
You might be a redneck if….. the boy don't have both oars in the water…. he's about a half a bubble off…… he don't have the sence God gave a pizz...
It's also nature's fire starter!
That's always a disapointment, no wood and a clean up job.
I do love the smell of Birch burning, esp. in a campfire!
Some day Tractorman, some day:( Hand held plasma and glean it up with a grinder.
Yeah Horkn, that's all that was holding it up, sapwood.
Once it was down I was bucking it up thinking that 8" pieces stood up with a small fire built in the hollow part might be a cool little thing for...
Basod, I hope you're not getting that crazy rain I see on the news!
This went well today…….. with several wedges and the winch:D It wasn't a GIBIR situation, it was more like a Get It Before It Falls, on my camp!...
It's kinda my "mark", I weld one (or more) on a lot of my welding projects.ATTACH=full]87252[/ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Just happened by Hussey's a few months ago. Same sign, Guns, wedding gowns & cold beer. Thought I was back in WV:)
You just had too go there didn't ya, Dave! Right now, my fingers are miracllously not in "recovery mode" from anything much more than a splinters...
Yeah tractorman, that one's not going to "sneak through" the woods!:rofl: :lol:
Well I really haven't been making much firewood lately, that has a lot to do with not using much of it this el-nino winter. I usually burn (gasser...
I'm gettin ready to do the same thing. I think we just had the last snow so our over anxious "town" guys should be done spreading (waaay too much)...
I'm "white knuckle" (on the bike) on the freeway, always have been. Back roads and under 40mph is my speed.
I remember way back, not sure if it was drivers ed or something else, but they'd show those gorry car wreck photo's. Those (mental) images took a...
I think the wood is bad. Clearly it's a catch & release from years ago.:D