Sweet! Look out trees, there's a new sheriff in town:yes:
NO, but keep that thing away from my thumb!:rofl: :lol:
I have a big yard:whistle: but I know how y'all like pics.[ATTACH]Actually you guy's might think I'm wasting this (Basswood), but it's going in...
My arms, I mean I really like mine![ATTACH]
I drilled the proper size hole in an old carbide blade from a mitre box (chop saw) and put it on my very old FS-90 Stilh brushcutter. Really workd...
My other trucks don't have spark plugs:D
I had forgotten what summer (woods) looks like:eek:. Your pic just boosted my enthusiasm on my current thinning efforts. I know dang well that...
I have a good bit of it that I noticed today to thin out around some nice oaks I want to promote, as I was cutting down Basswoods for the same...
You can generally count on gravity doing it's thing…… eventually. But dang that gravity when your hauling those logs in:eek:. That's a good bit...
Oh yeah, I've been having my "last burn" now going on 3 weeks. Every 2nd or 3rd day is my last burn with these crazy up and down temps.:headbang:
:rofl: :lol: you know what I mean:D
I have a Hypertherm, I bought it new about 15 years ago. It's model # is not related to today's machines but it was rated for 5/8 IIRC. I just...
Stove on - pants off - shorts on :rofl: :lol:
Welcome Gill Don't worry, before long we'll have you heating the house with wood also.:D
I want some of whatever that guy was smoking:whistle: That is beautiful.
The Fred Flintstone method. Sometimes you just need that kind of jolt to break the rust loose.:thumbs:
Doin' a little welding & plumbing | Firewood Hoarders Club There are a few more pics on pg. 16 of the "firewood tractors"...
It's funny you say that, (about the F-150) I like Ford trucks and heard that the newer 150's were getting pretty good mpg's where the Toyota's,...
If your clever, you could "parlay" this into a tractor:whistle: Glad your ok and enjoy your new splitter!:thumbs:
This is my first Toyota vehicle, and other than that truck frame issue that they seemed to really "step up" and take care of, I don't notice a lot...