Pretty, got a sister in law in Santa Fe. Gotta get down that way some day.
Next time you're out at 9000' cutting wood, snap a pic of the view. Hellif I wanted to see some old fart in a tub havin a beer, I'd put a mirror...
Perfect! Do they give you a bunch of govt. guidelines for cutting? (what - where)
I know a lot of the terms (names) are some what regional, I have a good bit of (what we call) Hornbeam. It seems to only get to about 8-10" that...
Hey, hold my beer for me.[ATTACH]
For me, it all started with a little innocent sawdust from using my dad's crosscut saw in a 2x4 when I was a kid. This was my "gateway" wood....
Do you hunt mushrooms Mike? It's time to start looking for Morells, under the Tulip poplars is a good place.[ATTACH]
Beautiful, We used to make a lot of bowl's in High school, but they were much, much smaller:smoke:
Wow that's a lot of wood!:drool:
Ok Chickenman, need a little translation. a-pivot construction b-tray c-turntable I'm guessing b&c might be trailer and 5th wheel (over here). No...
With a tree service, I'd drag his azz out a bed in the early AM, and if it took handcuffing him to the chipper feed bar all day………. he'd be...
Mike, lay under your tractor before you get into the woods, and look for filters, wires, hyd. lines, etc. that are exposed. This will give you an...
Party time! Looks good Mike! That will help your nail grow back:rofl: :lol:…. Just what the Doctor orederd.
I'm on the "unless your saving big money, go with a "name brand" If I were to stray from the well established colors, it would be the other orange...
[ATTACH] That's what really counts right there!:thumbs: …but good job on the wood, I know you work hard on it! I just drove through your town...
Workin up wood today, and ran into a small herd of them f*#%ing black flies already. Mondays (little) snow should shut em down for a while, but...
Wow, nothing to stop the wind (or snow)) for miles!
[ATTACH]
Well my "last fire" has been burning for a good month now, and I keep getting "a little" more wood from the "official firewood processing &...
No more carrying big rounds[ATTACH]