I don't know papadave, some seems fine, and some looks like you stuck a stick of dynamite up a chicken's……:rofl: :lol: I wonder if it has to do...
Pretty good in the stove also:thumbs:
Beech, fantastic BTU's, but sometimes it splits so stringy. Your UTV load looks like giant hunks of "pulled" chicken ready for the BBQ...
Good "skid trails" are important and worth the time to plan & build them. Looks good Mike. Wow, your woods look like August compared to mine!
Good work Sean, and that dang tailpipe won't get in the way anymore now will it!
That is some pretty grain there Shawn! Nice:thumbs: All I gave my Mom was a phone call.:picard:
The first "color" here [ATTACH] Trillium. The soft Maples are just leafing from buds. Skunk Cabbage is poking through and the ferns are also.
I'm limited to Bear, Rattlesnake & Elk, Deer, Buffalo, etc. Pretty "domestic". The weirdest stuff I ever ate was prolly from a friggin McDonalds...
I had a hot dog once without mustard! Way too crazy for me.
My research has also eliminated; [ATTACH] Palm tree [ATTACH] Christmas tree:thumbs: (yeah I know, I'm an ahole):D
I'm curious why you turned the stack down inside the f/b?
Ya done good, 22 years old or not:thumbs:
Don't worry Wood, I'm still "on it" and have so far determined that it's absolutly NOT Birch! :D[ATTACH]
If I made some "bunks", I could make 12long x 8wide x 4 high for 3 cord. I'm just thinking of the mess that can be made dumping a hack of "2x4's"...
Yeah, that reminds me, what ever happened to 6-7oz. "ponies" in a bottle? That used to be just the right size for my speed to ensure always having...
Well, I like to think so, but is that ever really true ? :headbang: This past EZ winter does allow me to get a little lazy.:thumbs:
I just had my forester out here to write a new "managment plan" and I need to do some thinning, not a commercial harvest (yet). I was wondering...
Me too! You can tell I'm not hittin on much wood wise. Just makin stupid jokes around here.:p
Look's like Btutifull wood to me:thumbs:. 'posed to be perfect for wood oven cooking.
[ATTACH] Are they giving out trophy's just for taking a big leek?:whistle: