Greensitck, It sounds like….., are you….., do you mean wild asparagus? I have never heard of it before. We're just starting to get some out of...
….and I thought that I had some splinter stories! Get well and we'll be changing your name to splinterdog!
Old joke but…… Take your bear roast out of the marinade and put it on a wood plank in the oven for 1.5 hours. Then remove if from the oven and...
That's what I gave for my trailer also:p
I may have steered you wrong. Your wheel looks like the wheels on my old mil. trlr. I just checked my old pics and mine are 5 lug instead of 6...
I also wonder about bear shot after being run by dogs for a while. We were always very careful when killing beef & hogs to keep them calm not to...
That looks like an old military "split" rim.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to borrow back their own chit o_O
A side note to add to this mix: My friends have been "sugaring" for generations, they say a southwest wind (during sap season) will stop the...
I went through Detroit once. I would buy fuel oil before driving any miles to Detroit, free wood or not! :thumbs:
I've had bear twice, one was eating honey, very yummy! The other one was "wild", no so yummy. I've heard that their diet makes a big difference.
It's funny, I moved from the south, and to see some of these big burly friends I have made up here scream and go running over a little garter...
Old Chinese saying, It is better to have a neighbor with a stump to grind, than one with an axe to grind:D
I'll see your rattler and raise you a few thousand black flies, all flying around your head, getting in your eye's & ears, and biting any exposed...
"rounds & logs" might leave some big voids in the load, but I don't think you'll "get hurt" on this deal. weather of not it's a great deal or not...
Come on, actually it only glanced off my shoulder :D
I'll trade you a cord of wood for a big bag of Morels!
81 today! Finally, just when you want to be naked (shorts & sleveless tee shirt) the *#&^ing black flies are biting hard! Cover back up...
Definetly lot's of "whoop di doos" with the thermometer lately!
Found a pic of beach for ya. [ATTACH]