I've made some trim out of locust, stained up real nice but it's harder than woodpecker lips! I wonder what you'd do to keep that from checking...
Getting some well needed rain today so….[ATTACH] but Friday's ribeye's on the wood fire made it all OK!
The use of the term "sliced bread" is being replaced by "backhoe with a thumb":D
Sure makes some primo lumber!
Did some one say S'more's? yummy! I have wiskers all around my "pie hole" and regular sumore's (with graham crackers) can be very traumatic for...
I got your loading technique figgrd out Kevin, load it until the tailgate is at the door threshold height. :D
Remember Jon, you are to call me when your next door neighbors house comes up for sale!:whistle: As usual, just had dinner and your dang post has...
You could wrap horse schit in onions & bacon and I'd prolly give it a try!:thumbs: I'll be trying some onion bombs this summer for sure!
The working height was #1 on the design list when I built this thing. One day before I started to build this I saw a Vermeer splitter that I...
It's really only a wood fired skillet! I had never heard of them either until I started looking at a "smoker" forum for advice & Ideas when I...
First cook - finally! Sliced thin a pork TL. S&P, a little hot, a little maple syrup & whatsthishere sauce- browned. The pics tell the...
Here's a brief pause with all this painful talk :D [ATTACH]
actually, this would work, just lower the operator:rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
If someone did a little research, I bet they could make & sell a ton of "universal" splitter lift kit's so that they could be operated by a...
My old buddy always said "if it bend's it strong - if it break's it's gone" :D It's almost a contest at this point to see if it's good enough...
The simple way would be to weld a horizontal minor wedge on each side, but I would like it to be removable as I split a wide range of wood and a...
I'm afraid that the beam is not strong enough to hold up to a 4 way. Except for the hoses, pump & valve, the whole thing was a "scrounge". That...
I built my spitter a long time ago, like in 1980 and every now & then it gets a "tweeking". This valve set up was a good mod. I always had the...
Some of them, you can leave the shovel at home!
The 3 "S's" when it comes to Wolves. shoot, shovel, shut up!