A better "stickered" & stacked pile of wood I have not seen! Nice job Mike.
:thumbs: Good on you Shawn. This country might just be a little better place if everyone spent a little quality time on their own wood pile.
TP is generally under rated imho. Make great vertical barn siding (air on both sides), stains up real purdy and is very stable for furniture. I'd...
That one was harder on the lawn furniture than the trees! What a PITA!
1 handed typing - OK 1 handed sawing might turn into 1 legged walking:D There are always more trees out there.
Thanks Eric, I don't get out much beyond the wood, saw & food areas here. Stinny, sorry to hear you were laid up, but happy to hear your feeling...
I must have just missed your post's, and was worried that the black flies might have killed ya! They just about got me:rofl: :lol:
Must be upta camp early . :seasoned:
Well happy yesterday birthday then!!
Chances are the "crew" knew it was wrong, but the dink sitting in the office chair at the power Co. that they are contracted to…..:picard:
Meat with meat and a side of meat. And if your feeling a little guilty, V-8 juice with some vodka & black pepper. Looks good chvymn!
Tractorman, just move them thar butterfly's down 4", we won't tell. :whistle: What's on that Ash? some kind of "golden oak"? pretty!
see if he'll throw in free delivery, then go spend $100 on lotto.
Me too, iirc, I bought 4 sheets for the house here.
….more like Have At it:eek:
She's a "keeper" for sure! I've never visited your state but was suprised to hear you talk about locust & B/W. Thought everyone only had some type...
Drywall hater:rofl: :lol: Beautifull work there Tractorman! Does that cedar have the good smell? We only have some type of small cedars around...
That is sad, in more way's than one:loco: :crazy:
I wonder if that would dry stable enough to slab it into cutting board's? I don't recall ever seeing a burl on a locust before.
Yeah, PEG? The only thing someone told me was he soaked his logs in anti freeze. He was carving bears & such out in Hamilton MT. I look for all my...