I boiled a little snow today on my "burn out" first fire in my discada build.:D Gotta get the rest of the paint off and I'm ready to go![ATTACH]
1/4" gap gives me a few sq/in more than the 4" air intake. It worked with wood chunks![ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Web pic's. It seems that most folks use propane & a burner. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
I have to agree, I think I was a victim of wishfull thinking. It just almost seems that charcoal brickette's almost do that, just melt away with...
I just got a new tape, a few loops and a new carbide in the mail [ATTACH]
This was my other choice [ATTACH]
Just burnin the book:eek:
After sitting in a corner of the shop for a few months, got to finish it! I don't want to fool with a burner & tank so I plan on using brickette's...
Not even half way through this years wood, Feb 20!! and just getting over a cold. This is me this weekend:p[ATTACH]
What type of leaf or bark does this "Coal" have ? :whistle: I got trees, wish I had a nice coal vein running through my place, I'd be trading my...
I've got some "coming", just not ready to harvest yet. I do like the Yellow Birch but iirc the black is even better in the btu dept.