I've gotten wood that looks just like that and was told it was Chinese Elm
Do they get some serious cross winds?
We have 4 different accounts, one for my wife and I and one for each of my three kids. Our lowest producing account came in at just under 30% and...
How long is this bridge?
Seems too complicated for us colorblind folks! LOL
You should be super proud dad! I love when my son is out there helping me but between him playing 3 sports and having a lot of...
There are so many factors it would be impossible to give an amount per cord or per hour you can make. I would suggest for anyone looking to sell...
People heating large buildings, greenhouses, etc. use them. May be something you want to consider for the future if you have the equipment....
Have you looked into the whole log boilers where you use a machine to dump 6’+ logs into?
Lol. I must have missed those!
Nope...Nada....no thanks....no way! I ain't taking the bait on that one....but if you and I joined forces :)
So how many cords do you go through a year? What's your boiler set up?
Not planning and having it happen are two different things! lol
Oh and I have no intention of ever doing 400 cords either! Haha
Absolutely. It gets nothing but uglies and scrap
Most of January was pretty cold around here and the first few days of February have been as well. The wood boiler has been pretty hungry...
Some big diameter logs there. Hope he has equipment
I get help from some local teenagers
I have two splitters. TW 6 with hydraulic lift and 6 way wedge as well as the one you see. I hand load it all into my f350 dump truck. I stacked...
Had these logs dumped here so I could cut them without having to move with the tractor for when it got muddy. Today was that day. Our foot of...