I’m seeing sassafras as well
I tried that once in a stadium…results were not favorable
Not nearly enough!
Yes, he’s one of my steady log suppliers. He had brought some big stuff about a month ago and I told him if that’s al he has, do t bring any more....
Does t look like it’s ever used
Yes sir. Free
Was working at moms after work today and this truck rolled in. I told him to keep em coming when they are like this. Almost all ash with a...
Score! Now you just need to make sure nobody else takes it.
Tinm Time to start working on the retirement plan...10-15 year plan?
Yeah I was thinking the same thing
She likes the atmosphere. She’s not trying to heat the house with it
That was January
She has a fireplace and uses it quite a bit but that's about it.
I think just one justifies enough...
My sister sent out a message in our family group chat yesterday showing us her latest oil delivery. #2 fuel oil at $4.31 a gallon totaling...
Whoops my bad
Dang!
Sorry...
She has us all invested similar but slightly different. Some stocks she has us in are microsoft, apple, tesla, and an energy fund which I forget...
She works for a large investment firm and they only take clients who invest at least $500k. She does this for family and close friends and she...