Haven’t cleaned the outdoor wood boiler since just before or after New Years. Here’s some before and after pictures. Only took about 30 minutes...
It’s 7-8 years old
Timberwolf tw6
Yes the tw6
From the end. Just keep moving the splitter as I go
Just over 900 hours on the machine and this flange? snapped off. Could see some fresh metal but also a bunch of rust on the break so it had been...
Have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks. Pile on the right is mixed hardwood and on the left is oak. Oak pile is just over 60’ long....
B Beat me to it…I want to see what I’m picturing in my mind
That does look like a lot of scrap from two cords
I think it works great. Being able to cut at waist height without bending over is great. However, I think I would just buy forks for the tractor...
It could be a hybrid poplar. Doesn't look tulip poplar to me
Hard to like those prices.
I would entertain the idea of a reliable and proven electric truck
About as good as you can imagine...but persistence pays off!
I havent
I always tell me wife vitamin D is good for her.
Kentucky coffee tree perhaps?
Home grown wings and garlic parm sauce from the local bar. A couple of tasty DIPA’s
That bark is nothing like any black walnut I’ve seen before
Had my son helping me today. He used to help a lot more often a few years ago but sports and friends generally keep him really busy. It was...