That's my point
I am a high school teacher and many of who spoke of school have brought up some great points. I do see a teacher shortage coming real soon...
Which gender? Many schools will tell you there are too many to choose from!
I think they are starting to trend in that direction, especially with the costs of college.
It is possible. There are lots of options out there. Unfortunately, too many kids feel they have to get the "college experience" while they get...
I like a good challenge...that motivates me the most. We could do an unofficial "biggest loser" honest pictures of our scales with weekly weigh ins.
That's a lot of hickory!
Nice and neat as always
Lets see the squat of the truck
Any really. Would think they are all similar.
LOL I'm good! Splitting is always the slow part to begin with though.
I remember my dads buddy had one years ago and swore by it. Never swung one myself. What's people's thoughts on it...gimmick or something...
Dad put a wood stove in around 1990. I helped a lot with gathering, stacking, loading etc. I lived there for about another 10 years or so....
Last June I did a 30 day challenge. It included 100 pushups a day, absolutely zero refined sugar, and I cut back on my beer intake. I lost 15 pounds
There is a metal l shaped rod that fits perfectly in the horizontal tubes. I have a brush but it’s a tight fit when dirty so I only use that on...
Portage and main optimizer 250 gasification unit
No it isn’t but I still manage to put it off longer than I should more times than not.
It comes off/out easy enough
He works for an equipment place that sells and services what they sell.
Your finished product is very neat and meticulous. Job well done