Yes. This right here. The people I know who have electric cars bought them to save money in the long run. Ultimately, isn't that what almost...
While on the topic of caring about cobalt mines and the damage done by mining the resource, lets talk about the 143 former mine sites in the US...
Some of the minerals in your cell phone, laptops, computers, etc. have the same issues you mentioned about cobalt. Do you care about that as well?
Huh?
What a waste
True. I can always rethink it later. I do sell everything in the fall though and I am a big fan of the sun on the wood especially in the summer....
About a month ago or so I found a guy on market place selling ibc totes for $30 each delivered so I decided to pull the trigger on 20 of them....
To anyone who sells wood, raise prices and raise em now!
I don’t wash my truck or clean my saws to the point where they “look good”. Just a cleaning that’s functional. I may be in the minority here but...
I believe it’s the oldest in the world
I It was dioxin. One of the deadliest chemicals man has created
For sure!
But small red maple usually has smooth bark
I don't get too excited about the extra light until the weather is nice enough to actually enjoy being outside. If I could get rid of one month...
Be glad you don't have it
Trust me fellas, I can't stand the stuff and try to avoid it at costs as well but when tree companies are dropping off, sometimes you get some....
I’m thinking more stored under trees where not a whole lot of water evaporates after rain
Being stored in an area without a lot of sun
Obviously I can’t sell this to my customers so I figured it was a good day to burn some bubble gum in the fireplace. Logs were cut in the fall and...
Maybe in MA but not in NJ…the masters part that is. Having a masters pays about $5k more each year but not required here