Great score
Many don’t and that’s the argument I present them with. It usually falls on deaf ears
I don't care how it started as long as I continue to benefit from it.
Will do my best!
Short leaf pine I believe.
That will either get burned in my fireplace or my son will sell it as fire pit wood
A buddy of mine sends me a text not long ago while I’m on my short drive home from the chiropractor. Says there is cut AND split pine sitting on...
LOL me either!!
Darn good idea! I may have to go raid the tractor supply stores near me asap
Thanks Dave Gunter. You've spent a lot of time providing numbers and detailed information and I think many of us are appreciative. It seems that...
Im not set up for bags
How much is still spent supporting oil, coal and gas? - BBC News Sorry, this was supposed to appear in my previous message. I’m glad your gas...
Yes. We all pay…especially to subsidize fossil fuels.
I agree with this but as stated earlier by not just me, some people buy EV's because they hope to save money in the long run
I thought we were talking about the batteries in EV's?
Thank you. I’ve been wondering about that. I think that solidifies the fact the bladders will be used to hold the junk wood for my owb
I was off just a little…how about over 6 billion smart phones
Mods have been the biggest offender so far on this one…
Not but how many hundreds of millions of cell phones are out there and how quickly do some people go through them?
Why waste your time on such a puny tree? :)