Lol. That literally made me laugh out loud so much, I almost spit out my snobby craft beer!
Lol I just threw up in my mouth
Bahahaha!
I’m not either but I literally cannot stomach crap beer…yes I’m a snob
I hear the northern guys like em big
Don’t blame today’s youth, blame the generation that let them be soft/weak.
Hard to hit the like button for this one
Correct, not just liberal states such as California as some would lead you to believe
No. Thankfully
Some red states on this
Burns slightly better than cardboard
Eeew who buys beer by the 30 pack these days? Oh and gas is $4.09 by me
This one will do…heading to the pool at a hotel. The good ones I will keep private
Yeah I just paid my tree guy
When my eyes are functioning fully and completely, I will see if I have one I can post
Lol. I had a lot to drink last night and posted this in the early am when I got up to relieve my bladder…. Oops
I have pictures…lol
If she were, I’d have pictures!
Needed these pine topped out as they put shade on the afternoon pool. The Mrs said they need done and she looks mighty fine in a bikini. Just...
Love a good cherry score!