All of this is very useful information. It’s nice to see people quantify their reasons with actual facts and figures. One thing I do have to ask...
Most places in developed countries...
Nobody is going to go back to crosscut saws and axes either...society is too soft and weak for that. Heating with wood is cheaper than paying the...
Here's what I did when I bought my dump truck years ago. I stacked a cord and tossed it in. I then took spray paint and marked where it filled...
We will never see the end of wood burning...for a lot of reasons.
I couldn't agree more with taking some of his money and investing it. I have done this with mine and see what they should have when they turn 18...
People can complain all they want but it's reality when everything else has gone up. If most sellers increase price, buyers won't have a choice...
He has $5 and $10 stacks. The $10 ones are by far the most popular. He puts about 13-14 pieces in those
Either. My son set up a self pay stand as had made out very well with it.
That’s awesome you’re getting your son involved like that. If I could offer a piece of advice, see if there is a way to sell smaller amounts. He...
If I did t sit on top of the largest aquifer around, I may consider it but water isn’t an issue here
7….that’s awesome!
Been making really good progress for this time of year. Each of these oak piles are right around 70’ long while the mixed hardwood pictures is...
Yeah except they all eat basically the same food and waste is processed the same way where as the countless styles of beer use a large range of...
Yep as I said you’d need an open mind
Guinness is terrible
Trust me when I say you haven’t even come close to trying all the styles out there. My guess is you’ve tried many brands, not many styles. Also...
I can buy 6 four packs just as easy as one 30 pack. It will just cost 4x as much
Yeah I like to spend money on one thing…craft beer
There are so many options. If you had an open mind, I promise you I could find something you’d like