Nice clean barkless splits
How sunny was the spot and how big was the pile?
Piling your wood up does work if in full sun. I've been doing it successfully for over 25 years now. From my experience though it only works...
Oil companies will use any reason (true or not) to justify jacking up prices. Much like the pipeline...it didn't get shut down, it wasn't even...
Don’t have much choice when they get dropped off. Having the tractor is a savior. I noodle them into 4 or so before hitting them with the tw6 and...
Yeah you have some probably pushing 400 pounds there. Nice clean stuff though.
Today is a steady diet of this monster crap. I swear I get angry just looking at it and even more so when it has crotches and big nasty knots....
Haven’t update this in a long time. Haven’t stopped drinking craft beer though. Here’s today’s flavor
I’ve had both. Kind of indifferent. Each time left me feeling dumb so there’s that
So next question, would running a tank or two through the saw as it is cause any damage?
I bought an older Stihl 038 magnum off a neighbor who was moving a few years ago and wouldn’t need it anymore. Today, the muffler rusted off....
Was cutting and piling up some Goldilocks oak today. Don’t like wasting time stacking rounds but was short on space due to logs dumped where I...
One of the greatest humanitarians out there. Always looking to do for others and does it all so humbly. I hope she lives as long as Betty White
Just 3. I still have 3 gallons from the winter before prices went up
Looks like a lot of work but no shortage of wood to be had. Can you drive up to it all?
I hit tractor supply yesterday...it was $11.99 per gallon ):
Sweet gum? Have you gone mad??
That's a whole lot of sleeping in the winter!
Awesome!
These were all black dye mulch and wood for sale will only go in the metal cages not the bladder