Time to resharpen the chain. If this keeps up, it might be time for a bigger/faster saw. :whistle:
Guy said they were "working right down the road"........I heard a saw again while outside, and all the trucks are literally "right down the road"...
Wunderground says 88 today. Should be some rain tonight. Might be warmer tomorrow. Got a new 8,000 BTU window shaker last week that's really...
They should/might be back with another load soon........Maple and maybe some Pine. Guess I need to get to work, but we went on a little vacay from...
Yeppers.
So, I got a little surprise this morning. Just grabbed my 3rd cup of :coffee: when I heard a heavy load coming down the road......slow. It was the...
I'm a tree watcher, I'm a tree watcher................ [MEDIA]
Did I hear my name mentioned? Oh wait, he said Gimp...........Mah bad. :doh: [MEDIA]
A strategically placed extra d woulda' changed things.:whistle: Glad you knowz how ta properly misspell. :yes:
I toad you that wood happen.:picard:
A pic or two might jar someone's memory cells enough to get an ID on the tree. Like the rest, standing dead barkless Oak can still be pretty wet...
Just start cuttin'. :saw: Somethin's bound to fall down.:whistle:
Dad jokes. Yep, I'm guilty too.:dex:
Detroit.........#1 at being # 2.:whistle:
Being #1 isn't always a good thing, eh?
Just one more, then I'll stop........... [MEDIA]
Burn baby, burn............ [MEDIA]
There's more............. [MEDIA] This one seems appropriate............ [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Ha! I love it. Figure out how to fit a 9 iron on there and get some practice swings in while eating weeds. Train the dog to fetch the golf...