I like #18.
Corolla.
That's friggin gorgeous. Any details?
Thanks Dennis. None of the family has seen the house (oops, my brother and fam. have but they live 4 miles away) since all this work got done....
Thanks Larry. Last one was on it's last legs after about 9 years. Kitchen floor was here when we moved in almost 12 years ago. [ATTACH]
Now for the trim. Ugh.
Eric, we were down there back in '16. Whole fam. took the 4X4 ride to see the wild horses. Have fun.
Get the ribs. Very good.
Now that right there is funny. That gas line is from the old wall furnace. I just pulled the furnace a couple days ago. The line runs through 2...
It's not really that dark......I think the Iphone cam reacted to the light coming in the patio door.
This house has more than a couple additions, and the living room slab has a bit of a hump across almost at the middle of the floor. The last time...
:bug: Never ran into that...........
Take a guess what's goin' on. No, that's not me.[ATTACH]
So YOU"RE the government. Nice to know. :D
So, I just went out with a tape and came up with 4.5 cord. Lots o' gaps, so I doubt it's that much.......maybe 3. That still prolly deserves a...
Aaaaaaad, there he is. Thank you, thank you very much. [MEDIA]
My apologies to Eric.....thought for sure it'd be him.:rofl: :lol:
Ooooh, it even has AM. Wait, it ONLY has AM. :whistle::) I remember installing my first FM receiver in a car that had an AM in the dash. The FM...
Window of opportunity is now closed.
Just got the last load a couple minutes ago. Some Red Maple, W. Pine, more Poplar (3-4 really punky), and a couple pieces of Spruce. Might be...