Paid for and got what we asked for. had it for a week, and it wasn't what I would call inexpensive. Son upgraded to an Expedition on the same trip...
Two years ago, Enterprise gave us what we asked for (a brand spanky new Explorer Limited), so it IS possible to get what you asked for.
This at first seems like a good solution, but we won't need pics. :yes:
Hey, wait just a dog-gone minute. Just don't wait too long or I'll forget what we were talking about.:whistle::BrianK:
Gloves.......if I don't, I get splinters. Oak splinters are the worst. I don't recall ever having that staining when processing Oak.
A bit late in the season now, but we may grab one of those early next year. That zapper we got is a Black Flag from Menard's from a couple months...
Oh....right. :rofl: :lol:
Yep, the Thermacell units just plain work. I'm still trying to find a way to nuke 'em all though. :rootintootin:
Same here, and I think they're making a slight comeback.
Don't remember hearing of pizza until I was around 12 (that was a couple minutes ago). I'm a fool for it now.
Stay in the house.:whistle: During their heyday, we bought a bug zapper that sorta kept 'em at bay. Now the thing is zapping tons of moths.
Jeeze Dave, I really didn't need to see that. :bug::rofl: :lol:
It's why I stay outta the rain. :D:picard:
Yep, and it's a very easy install. Put down about 500 sq ft of Pergo in son's living room. Fairly quick. This BR is prolly a bit smaller. :whistle:
I don't like carpet on top of any wood substrate in the bathroom. Good place for mold to grow.......and OSB lifts to form. :hair:
Ahhh, dang that's a gooder idea. Menard's usually has that stuff pretty cheap (as in your example). It's temp anyway, so not much $ lost to tear...
The wrinkles finally flattened out last year............:rofl: :lol: It was in a sort of roll, but not completely round. Don't ferget the...
Good idea. Get a small remnant from HD or wherever and slap that down for a couple minutes. Cheap AND effective. We got a piece of vinyl or...
I put on mah slippahs first. :whistle: Can you put down another layer of thin OSB or Luan, then the pad and carpet?
:picard::fart: