Ok, just doesn't seem right if I didn't do this......here ya' go Eric........... [MEDIA]
Ah, so you had the tough assignments. :coffee: Sorry for the hi-jack Bert. Back to the original point. Did you do both sides? All 4 corners?
Oops, thought you'd be home by now. Quit posting and driving. :hair:
On the way to the "sale", wife asked if I thought we'd ever be done with projects. I said "sure, somewhere around 2037".:picard::)
They seem to just blend together, so the popcorn is never ending.:whistle: Glad to be home?
Well that's just odd. :rofl: :lol: I've come to believe there SHOULD be leftover parts on any DIY job. Am I wrong?:D
I hear ya', Larry. Funny thing is, yesterday we went to an "estate" sale and there are 2 houses with outbuildings and a 4.5 acre pond on 37 acres...
If it was my mini, trenches woulda been done already. :dex: I'm figuring the lumber and trusses will run about a grand for this 16'X16' space. We...
Ooooh, nice door. I put in 3 new insulated FG doors.......love 'em.
According to my wife, I'll be able to hear after I get some hearing aids.:picard:
Same here.:whistle:
Simple......Clemcorrect.:D:headbang::rofl: :lol:
Highly doubt we'll be doing the screened room this year. We'll make use of the slab though.....picnic table and umbrella are waiting in the wings,...
Well, it's been a few minutes so I thought I'd update yet again re:slab. Guys (brothers) brought over the mini excavator this morning. They'll be...
With every cloud comes a silver lining.
[MEDIA]
Uh, nope.:whistle:
Dang Cert, nice job! Enjoy that thing (I know you will). Great idea to keep it lower.....easier to do a belly flop. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
If you're careful taking out the boards (simple job) to clean the flue, they'll last a few years.
So, wife's laptop power port has been broken for a while (this has happened to almost all of her laptops :headbang:), and I've been putting off...