I've got a few ideas.
Yep, and they still have to dig the trenches. :hair:
And the resultant sand pile. [ATTACH]
This is what he got done before the rain............ [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Unpossible. Jeesh, get it right wouldja?:whistle::)
Eww, or as wildwest might say.........icky.:yes:
Had a couple bad caps on a computer motherboard exactly once (wife's machine). Out of all the machines I put together, that was the only one....
Didja at least take a bath with the water first?:whistle:
So no rain forecast, just mostly cloudy today. What do we have? Rain.:headbang: Need it badly, but come on.......No rain in the forecast for...
Congrats, Maina! Take some of that old mortgage payment and treat yourself to a nice dinner. You deserve at least that, eh?
It's fun watching this guy finesse the machine. If the rain stays away, they might work late and get it formed.....I just have to leave him alone....
I liked that, but I don't.....at all. Get out the scuba gear!
Change of plans. Yep, what's new, right? So, just about to get outta bed and the dogs start goin' crazy like there's someone/thing outside. It was...
Replace all icky items with non-icky items. Seriously though, if this is a small bath, consider a gut job and a do-ovah.
I think my favorite episode........... [MEDIA]
Ok........what's the backstory there?:sherlock::rofl: :lol: J/K
And it takes about a bazillionth of a second for those buggers to double in size. Especially after a good rain.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Really? I've never...
:ithappened::popcorn:
In 20 years, I prolly won't give a rats butt.:rofl: :lol: