Wut.
Unpossible.:whistle:
[MEDIA]
OK, I'll get a pic......
Niiiiiiice! And a big "you suck" to keep Eric VW on his toes.
there Accuweather. Change the forecast to match the actual temp every day, and your stats are perfect........and accurate. :picard: Just amazing.
Yep, I already have a few (had 'em for decades) with Sears "fixtures". Not sure what you're asking, but the clamp fixtures attach to the pipe. I...
Firewood makes a nice backdrop, doncha' think? :dex:
Three other sticks cleaned and painted........and one of the "pipe clamp fixture" boxes. I got 6 of 'em. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Old pipe before cleanup...... [ATTACH]
When we redid the gas line on the back of the house, there was about 30' of 3/4" old pipe left that I was planning to scrap out. Fast forward to...
You'd think so, eh? Didn't wanna' steal your thunda'.:dex:
:popcorn: We don't really have to wait for Eric.................:coffee:
Nice haul, but.................don't burn your house down with that stuff.:whistle::picard:
:popcorn:
I'll sometimes do even smaller than Scotty....about 4". That pine would be great for making a bunch of kindling. I just did a bunch myself, and...
TMI..... Rule # 8,374........there shall be no pictures posted on FHC of Timbalina shaving his legs.:yes:
I think the plural of y'all, is all y'all....right?:rofl: :lol: On a side note:whistle:............one of the brother's came back this morning and...
Ah jeez, almost spit out mah coffee. :rofl: :lol: I hate wasting good coffee.
Well, I'm not draggin' it down to Eric's....if that's what ya' mean. :rofl: :lol: