Good idea. My understanding is that it should be directly under (touching) the subfloor. Money and time well spent.
Might not look like it at the moment, but yeah, you basically have a clean slate there to do almost whatever you want.
Sarcasm or literal crackheads? :picard::rofl: :lol:
Well, smaller wood will fit in the larger stove..........:whistle::yes:
Hey Steve....welcome aboard! That's a beautiful sight to see right there. Got any more stacks layin' around? We love pics. :dex:
It was a bit shocking to see the almost non-existent "footing" under the slab where the patio door is. It's been there for decades and hasn't sunk...
Shouldn't really be a return air in a bathroom.:fart: Might consider moving the toilet flange to miss the joist. It'll make the toidy a couple...
Bought a house many moons ago with an above ground pool that needed to be replaced......became part of the deal, but I had to do it. Took down old...
Isn't it a wood trailer? I'm sooo confuzzled right now. Not
Gooter. If you could, wood you?:picard:
Simple 2X4 screened porch. Probably run power. One or two 20 amp circuits. XPS foam reduces moisture and cold from coming up. Considering...
Yep.....keep your eye on the prize, not the obstacles in the way. Lovin' the pics, Pete.......or not. :picard:
Actually, I talked to the inspector and he said no permit needed for what we're doing or have planned. We'll do it right no matter what, but that...
Right now it'll just be a patio. Original plan was a screened porch, then it was going to be a regular addition, then back to a screened porch,...
Same here, Eric. I forgot,......they also need to make control cuts today.
They came back yesterday with a large tarp and covered it right before the rain began. If the rain holds off, they'll be back today to pull forms....
Hard to keep a good man down.:dex:
You feelin' alright? I thought this would go on for a while....... Thanks, although the only thing I did was yak at 'em. Hey, how's Allan doin'?
Yeah, wouldn't want you to strain yerself or sumthin'.:pain: See how thoughtful I am?:whistle:
You just can't help yourself, can you. :picard::rofl: :lol: