:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:rootintootin:
Kerry Farwood... :rofl: :lol:... Happy Anniversary D. I agree with ya too... I have NO idea why she's still around either... :whistle:... :p
I just use a garden hose and a leaf blower... :rofl: :lol:
Could be worse... when m'honey is gone fer 3 days... :whistle:... :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
???
Sandy has her stitches out this monin. Dr Chris called yesterday and the 4 tumors were benign. Happy girls right here... ;) [ATTACH]
Monin hawduhs... :coffee::coffee:... it's Friday !!! :BrianK:... :rootintootin:
The shed was built in 2013. Pic was taken in 2014. It's holding up OK but I really should have beefed up the floor more with posts. Lotta weight....
They got moved off the deck. I roll the splitter up on the deck with them, using the tractor. Splitter is way too heavy for the crane. It can only...
I did the same thing Stephen Porter ... I used a pc of 2"x2" square steel I had that was 10' long and replaced the end pc that came with the pick...
The Firewood Hoarders Club is an amazing place... :campfire:
Yup, she doesn't let me get out of sight if'n she can hep it. She's on my 6 all day long. I'd be lyin' if I said I didn't like that......
Very nice Duvekot ... :thumbs:
Giz and Sandy this monin... [ATTACH] Glad Sandy's stitches are healing well enough that we could finally take the onesie off her. She liked...
Very sorry to read this Horkn ... my condolences to you and your family.
:rofl: :lol:... I say that many times a day... :whistle::D