:dex:
:rofl: :lol:
nope... to the bar... :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
usually a days long process ... at least! :dennis:
Eric VW ... Thong Man... :dex:
Cool. I see it's a dif company with same name flavah. Here, Gifford's Moose Tracks has peanut butter in it. My fav is Deer Tracks......
:dex:... :yes:
Can't imagine a Mainah, set in her ways... ;)
Welcome to FHC Warner ... :axe:
Welcome to FHC woodyh ... :campfire:
Welcome to FHC Alden ... looks like you've got quite a project going. I think a baffle is a good plan. Maybe a chunk of 1/2" plate steel? The...
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire::campfire:
Wow Scott... super project!!! Thanks for the pics. Will be watching for the next batch... :dex::D
That's quite a photo... wow. Yup... :heidi:
:picard:... hang in there Pete. I used to work with a guy like that. Sorry it happened.
Happy Birthday folks... :tree::axe::axe::axe::axe::axe:........ :dennis:
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire:
Congrats yooperdave ... :rootintootin:
Shhhhhhh... :picard::emb: