In my opinion, having had a few houses with wildly different sizes of burners, I suggest 30-40% of the splits stay near the max size of your...
Used the LED light last night skidding out some tops with the tractor....it may be one of my best investments since I was able to work for at...
Magcraft, I agree and understand. Just wanTed to throw out my opinion and caution since it takes some work and knowledge to capitalize on this...
I just reviewed this thread for the first time. Setting my engineering degree aside, 95% of the people will likely benefit more from learning how...
I bought the same racks that the other guy has on rollers and keep two of them in my garage. I burn between 1 and 2 per week, so I go out once a...
Possibly if the person loading it was not paying attention. The trailer sits high, so it slopes slightly down toward the truck which shift the...
This one is fairly new, I want to say 2008. The axle is placed right where it should be. I heap the wood up high enough to where I need to strap...
I agree with Mastermind. Also, if the dealer becomes difficult there are options which work. Politely mention that if they are unable to...
Good luck with the healing process, glad you are okay as well. I never work chaps until this summer, the chain jumped off and tore through my...
I just ordered a American CLS 25 HH with the table grates and hydraulic lift....should be ready in 2 weeks. I am still struggling with the cost,...
Nice score. I have a two acre clear cut I found on Craigslist. Great wood, but the terrain is beyond challenging. I need luck like you have.
I ordered some LED lights for the tractor and gator. At least I am mobile and can get out if I feel the need. Thank you all for the input
How do I enter the raffle?
I am new to this forum, but find it refreshing to know I am not the only one that obsesses like this over firewood. With that being said does...
This trailer does not have the covers, they went for a lot more. If you change your mind or find cash, let me know. This trailer is much larger...
I won two of these at an online auction, and only need one. Look up m101A2 for specs. Work great in the woods. Pintle hook, parking brakes, new...
My wife stacks it, as I split which is perfect as I hate stacking it. Cutting, skidding, splitting, all good, but stacking is her gig