15 css, another 10 in logs and rounds
I just got the aluminum logrite hookaroon. It is super light and works perfect. Weight comes into it when working all day.....
Everyone here has good advice. Wash the clothes you have that touch the vine, and also realize that if you burn it, the smoke from you stove can...
Great point. In NY many towns are outlawing the outdoor burners for just this reason. If people smoke out the neighbors with the indoor burners,...
I have a CharMaster wood oil combo indoor forced air furnace that uses two thermostats. One is for the oil gun, which i set at 45 deg while the...
I picked up an American a week ago. My wife even likes the thing as it is quiet, the pans catch the wood, and it picks up the heavy chunks. You...
I cut it between 16 and 18 inches, but make 100% sure I advertise it that way. I usually throw 6 or 10 extra pieces on for the people that stack...
Little tractor compared to many, but perfect for cutting my firewood....
Thank you, I had to order over the phone, and twice got the wrong stuff.....great forum!
They keep sending me RSK....
Does anyone know the appropriate code for the stock Stihl Square ground chains? I ordered twice from a local dealer and both times they have sent...
It only has 11 miles on it, but so far so good. Huge improvement over the four wheeler.
It is an American CLS. 25 HH
Picked up the new 25HH Friday directly from the Anerican fab shop in Rochester NY. It has rained almost non stop since. Quick pic yesterday with...
Seen many running in the field for commercial guys. I just picked up an American and I have to say it appears to be equally solid as the TW
Post it for 250 or 225 and see what you get. At least at that price you can work down to the reasonable range. Post at 175, and get worked to...
Woodchop shop canton ny?
I suggest scanning craigslist for a few days...there is always free junk lumber and/or pallets somewhere over the course of a week. Might as well...
use this a way to work down the local guys if you are not near here..... STIHL MS 461 SALE
I suggest the MS 461. Buy a 28-32 inch bar and a 20 inch bar (good dealer will discount when you buy the saw). I bought a new one two years ago...