36HP
Growing up in the north, sheltered life
I have never heard of sassafras
I had a busted up sass once, hot wings the night before a long days in the woods :dex:
Downhill logging isn't for the average joe. Can't wait to get the skyline setup done in the spring.
Changing the clocks back sure messes up my evening wood cuttin.
Safe travels with the Subaru loaded up. Been there done that.
Interesting, and good luck. Curious to know what you find.
Wagon looks like a 3/4 diesel if I am not mistaken. :dex:
Has anyone on here built a homemade firewood processor? I bought a small diesel engine, and want to build one out over the next year or so. Just...
I skid the logs onto my landing and stack them until I get at least 7 cords. From there I block it all in place all at once. Once all is blocked...
Gibs are the adjustable pieces that ride along the I beam. Some are fixed, some are adjustable. They are generally a wear item, but they keep...
Pics are two or three years old. Miss that truck. The picture doesnt show it, but there is a 20ft landscape trailer behind it heaped up as...
Without looking at it, it is hard to tell. Are the gibs loose or out of adjustment? If they are loose or too tight, it might cause vibrations....
You definitely got wood
not sure if there is a place to welcome new people. Good friend, family member, family member, and fellow hoarder, Sir_Saws_a-lot is now a...
I have hung up several over the last several years, some were storm damage. I use come alongside or the tractor to put tension on the piece to...
Very jealous!
Been burning for about two weeks off and on. Random ash, poplar, willow, uglies etc.
So how many of you, like me are sitting at work, or are working somewhere and are ready to get out this weekend and fire up the saws and...