36% before beer.....36% after.
Agreed. The chutes on the truck are almost a dead give away. Shoulder season wood in my world, but it will burn! :dex:
Anyone going after this? 1 Lot of Approx. 670 Cords of Wood Logs - GovDeals.com
Thank you. The cuts are awful and the logs need to be cleaned up. Working with homeowners makes it tough as they do not see the need to be neat....
:dex:
Its an MS461, not dull, and is properly oiling. I cut a lot of 18-36 inch hickory on my own property, and start to see the paint wear on a...
Small wood, but free and at home![ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Morning fellers. It is a neat looking saw, but I have to ask if you plan on using it? I take the powder coated paint off of a new bar in a...
Glad this topic posted. I just received a new meter from Stihl on Friday and was wondering how to check for accuracy. Poke the hands...
So the rain kept me from getting good pictures, but I got a couple. I took home a total of 4 truckloads, and one trailer load this weekend....
Pictures for sure. :dex:
Much like the other fellers, I burn the uglies, scraps, softwoods, and other quick burning woods. I do try to keep some smaller dry stuff around...
Picked it up, set it into the garage last night. Rather large, but hooked up to the hydraulics and I am looking forward to the final product!!
Everyone around here is cleaning out trees for fall....hope all of you are having the same luck.
Scored a full truck load of hard maple 6 ft logs last night on craigslist. There was more than I could take. Best part is i spoke with the guy...
Can you drag it to a safer location once you get some of the small limbs off?
What would fellow hoarders price this at new? I think I got a deal at $1,100 right? Brand new, never used.
Understood. You will have to wait a week or so, but I will post some pics and videos once I am set up. :dex:
Found a great deal on craigslist for the grapple below....brand new, never used. Pick it up tonight, ordered the adapter, plumb it next...
Nice find, should check to see what other items he may have sitting around...