Agreed.
Nice score. It one an ash by chance?
I generally turn the saw about 10 degrees from perpendicular, which seems to shorten the noodles just enough to keep from jamming (still get a...
Sweet, what did I win?? :dex:
Honeysuckle?
I just love the extra speed and power myself. Many more rounds on the ground !!
I have a MS 461 and love it. It is a monster compared to the MS 310 I have. A bit pricey, but will not create the feeling of needing a bigger...
I am not sure about the rest of you, but I want some colder weather so I can burn some wood :dex:
Good question since I have some apple. How well does it burn also?
:dex::dex: Evening all. Brought home another full and trailer load of ash. I have five different log piles around the yard and need to spend a...
[ATTACH]
Agreed. Looks like a widow maker for sure. Definitely have a spotter and a hard hat. Your business partner senior stubby should be a good...
Looks like a might old birch to me feller. You will definitely get wood from that:dex:
Gotta love craigslist. :dex:
charred....here is the link free firewood, some charred
Would you fellow hoarders classify this as shoulder season wood? Craigslist ad....free wood. I am passing this one up :dex: [ATTACH]
Sorry for the newbie questions at times
gibir ???:faint:
Still looks sweet