That's great. Makes life easier for you and you get so much work done.
Good luck and get well fast..
Thanks. Sometimes there's not enough time in a day. This is the weather I been waiting for...
If they follow in my steps they will help me quite a bit. Once they start chasing the girls around it's over lmaoooo
Gotta look out for the bro. Thats your blood forever
="Shawn Curry, post: 150343, member: 1437"]The next generation of wood burners! Gotta start em early. I used to stack wood every year with my...
Welcome back tfdchief nice stove u got there
Can wait to make some stew on it...
I agree well. Make you want to work harder so you can show them what's it's all about busting your rear
I agree. My kids are 5 and 3 but they are work horses like their daddy. I have to tell them to stop and drink some water. By the time they are 10...
I agree. Gonna sure make some nice stew this winter. I didn't get a chance to clean the pipe today. My lil ones wanted to split some wood and once...
My kids wanted to do wood so I said let's do it. Only 20 minutes of work. Would of finished a lot if company didn't come over. Oh well.
I load it up the way and it burns for about 10 hours. It's a huge box..
They sure do. I love it
Thanks. I never cooked on it but I could. I only boil water for tea and every now and then, I can't wait to put the blowers on it, it should make...
A friend of mine gave me a cheetah and it works well. They have new ones that come out every year. They are pricey. I usually use it once a month...
I love it. It heats up my house 2,000 sq ft nice and toasty. I'm gonna put the blowers on this year. It's worked like a charm last year without...
I sure will. I clean it once a year. I clean everything just so it burns nice and smooth. I don't like to see anything in the pipes otherwise it's...