It all adds up..
Very nice and neat. Now you can find everything.
Hell yeahhhh lmao
Thanks Pete. It sure is especially when it's free..
Let that fire roar and stay warm.
I guess I will clean up the mess for the parks dept. another load and if it's there tomorrow , I'll get another load
Very nice score. You will be nice and warm this winter...
Thanks. It sure does
No it's not. She told me I can go get it in 2 weeks when she gets back from vacation. This was some more oak that I got from the parks dept. they...
Learned something new today thanks savage
I agree with u bro..
It works well right now till I get the pick up then I'll be on a mission
My little wood cart
I got some free oak today. Not much but it all adds up
Looks good. I'll need to make one this year. That looks to Purdy to cut wood on it
I'll ote="Shawn Curry, pis nothingst: 150945, member: 1437"]Free oak? You'd better get there before I do! :thumbs: The only thing better, would...
One ote="My IS heats my home, post: 150863, member: 401"]How did she come to call you NYC? Are you a tree guy? One of my coworkers knows I'm into...
Got a call from some lady that wants me to take the oak from her back yard ever since Sandy. Do u think its worth going to take a look at it. It's...
Nice looking stacks there. I'm trying to get a head as much as possible as well. This is going to be a busy winter in scrounging. Keep up the good...
I'm glad I found this site. I have learned quite a bit from you guys and still learning. There should be more guys like all of u in this...