It sure did. I'm glad the highway nice and paved otherwise it would of been a fun ride home..
Awesome score. Let's us know what the mm reads after u c/s
I bumped into my parks dept crew again. Last free load for this week. Maybe next week will be the same. Hope so.. See what happens
I'll love to get paid for something I love...I'll try
Yeah Scott those guys have been really hooking me up. I'll post new pics in a few
So far so good. I'm actually gonna make it bigger with some wood. The tires are good..
Looking good. Stay warm when it comes this year
Don't smoke cigars but when I do I like monte cristo
Yeah savage. One of the guys from the parks dept was there so I was shooting the chit with him. Ask him where he's from and so on , and told him...
This is what gets me high. Gotta love the parks dept. i think they know that I'm around so they don't have to clean up the mess. Don't worry I'll...
How can I tell if it's a picco bar and if it's not how do I go about getting it converted to picco
I have the bar that it came with. I guess it's the stihl stock bar, so I will need a new bar regardless or can I just buy the chain. Should I get...
What kind of chains would u recommend to buy for stihl ms250 18" bar it seems the chains I buy at the local shop seem like garbage for $28 or...
Thanks oak
There is always something. Take what u can and be safe. Have fun with the snow mobiles..
How many acres do u have and what are u clearing the trail for
Take whatever u can.. Nice
Oh wow. U ever tried reaching out to any tree service companies to get free wood
It's about $3.23 for cash and $3.43 charge
Thanks pal. Wow it's that bad in PA