Lookin good. Nice work..it's always nice to have help..
Looks real nice. You can get some good logs in there.
That craftsman is holding well. Nice quad..it's always good to be a few years ahead
Looks good. How many years are you ahead. Take care of the shoulder and stay off those crazy rides
I try my best. Gotta show them that it's good to work hard because you get awarded so I take them to toys r us every time they help me outside....
I agree with you. I was the same way. I had so much as a kid that I didn't think about eating just playing all day. The tech toys today mess up a...
It sure is. I don't like when they stay inside and play on the iPad gotta keep em busy
Gotta teach em young
I agree. Fun day. Nice piles you got there. It's nice when you got 2 splitters going at once. Nice trailer you got there. What kind of trailer is...
I love the spicy one. I'm a spicy food eater. Have you ever gone on Pinterest ? They have some great recipes on there. Enjoy..
HD looking real good there. Nice stacks u got there. Nice tool as well. If it saves your back it's good..
What a steal. Nice...
Nice. How much did it cost u
Looks good. Love the color and those bad boys
Very nice. Have fun and be safe
Job well done. Nice size logs..any signs of ants? 2 yrs from now it will be nice and dry
The loads of oak I got are all split and stacked but will have to restack once I get more rebar. Thanks to my helpers...
I sure did. Can let a opportunity on hand go to waste. I'll always bump into them any how when they work in my neighborhood u could always hear...
Lol of course. U bring it offroading
Sometimes it's hard getting rid of something that's been with you for along time. Nice logs you got there...