Nice load pal. Someone will be nice and toasty with those rounds
Smart thinking and not throwing it out..
That's what I'm talking about. Keep it up get what u can. Awesome score...
Nice loads and nice pick up
Keep your head up high. You should be proud of yourself. Many people would put their folks in nursing homes. Your a real man. God will bless you...
Awesome job. Do you sell to the locals
Welcome to the family here. You will learn quite a bit from all the guys round here.. I learned quite a bit and I'm still learning..
U did some nice damage on that pile..nice job
That's the way to go. So far so good. Don't forget the rest of the pics as u go
Looking good bro. Nice felling also. I'll come help u with that.. The more the merrier. Get it done ASAP.
I love BL burned quite a bit last year especially on those really cold nights and it heats the house nice. Had some friends over and they were...
Looks good. Nice pile. What kind of wood? Your new friend will keep the critters away.. How far is your house from the WPA
Bone dry. You can throw that in the stove now.. Good job
Sure was a great day outdoors. Supposed to be a picture perfect week of weather here hope it's nice by you.
Cool weather brings out all the scroungers. It doesn't matter to me what the weather is when I see free wood.
Nice job cleaning up. Nice kindling
Thanks Gas. Gotta start them young just like me. Not too far..
I use it to for my stacks hold those bad boys and it's 10feet high so I can stack a nice amount in a single row
Can't leave something like that hanging around..
Lookin real nice. Gonna look nicer once it's stacked. How far is the house from the stacks