Thanks. I was surprised It was that low . Thats great 18% the trunk is always the most due to the moisture
It was a mess till I put the shelves up. Now i can find everything. Always good to be organized. Its 10x20 but i will add an extension in the spring.
Nice busy weekend. Had to built some shelves for my shed and finished c/s/s some of the white oak the mm read 28% on the oak not bad maybe by next...
That's a nice looking payback u got there
It's always nice to be prepared. Nice dry looking wood..
Nice loads there. Fill that baby up. Good luck on the inspection
Welcome to the family razo. Nice group of wood u got there. Nice work with the block for the hearth...
Way to go. Keep it up and before u know u will have a nice looking trail. Some nice rounds. It all adds up little by little...
That's the way to do it. Gotta love people that look out for family. It will all come back to you more. Good heart is the best. Keep it up.
Looking good. Nice stacks u got there. Perfect day for the outdoors yesterday..
Nice work and nice tractor and splitter
I would like to see you hit that 3 pointer "Larry Bird "
I was thinking about getting one tomorrow. I heard a lot of good things about it..
Oakey dokey nice score. Good job
Awesome score. Nice trailer and nice size logs. You should a little over a cord there. Keep up the good work.
I have a DR rapid fire with a subaru engine and it's great. I did the finance it comes out to like $6 a month u can't beat that. The only thing...
One hand washes the other. Good things happen to good people...
Looks good. Enjoy the heat
Nice work..start breaking them in
Nice little pile. You will get some nice stacks from that...