Stacks looking good.
Nice loads. Nice looking stacks. Good job
I seen an ad on CL there was no pic I went to get it because of the price $20. It hasnt been started in 10 years. I brought it home put oil and...
Who are the 2 In the pic
I hope everyone has a safe trip. Have fun and be safe.
Ok thanks. That's only 80 miles away for me . I would go but have a wedding to attend darn it
Send me the details
Can u send me the details
Smart thinking. How many cords do u have there?
Perfect weather for it. I'll send my kids over for some s'mores..enjoy
Looks good. Let me know when the pizza is ready...
It's been pretty warm here. The leaves are starting to come down, hate cleaning those suckers.. This year I'm burning all the leaves, lol
Nice work. Nice looking shed. The snow will slide off this time if it doesn't it sure will hold it
Nice score. Nicest looking bucket I ever seen. I guess u smelled that honey...
Very nice and clean. Looks new lets us know how well it works on Saturday
Looks good razo keep up the good hunting
What 18" bar and chain would u recommend for an ms250
I'm an Albanian NYer addicted to chainsaws, wood, Albanian moonshine
Looks good woods. Enjoy the smell with a cold one