Its up to $3.45 now
All cut and I will split it tomorrow depending on the weather
Its all maple. The guys from the parks dept said It was oak but its norway maple
Some of It is white oak and the red u see is norway maple
Thanks to the parks dept again.
Looks good. Nice set up on the quad...what kind of pick up. Wow snow already. They say it's going to be bad this year. I guess the FHC been...
Great deal. That's mean a whole lot more wood for you..
Nice going. Looks good
What do they charge in your area to do the cleaning
It seems like everyone is shifting into winter gear now. Its finally starting to get chilly here. I should hopefully be done by the weekend with...
That looks great. Time to get some lunch. Im getting a sub with mortadella fresh mozzarella with roasted peppers..
Thats a nice looking shed you got there. Love it when its nice and neat..how many cords do you fit in there. You still have a little room go put...
Perfection. Some one will be nice and toasty. Job well done
Great job. Love the way you stacked the truck. Some nice warmth there..
Nice pile you got there. What kind of wood was it ?
That ash looks good. It was a good day for it
Can't ask for a better Present.
NY Giants lol
Great work and even better wOrk for helping the fam out. Good job
Its still warm by me. I figure by the end of the month I should start burning. I got mostly black locust maple and white oak. .