A landmark day in the woodyard. I finally broke into the oldest stack of wood out there. [ATTACH] As I was moving splits, I recognized the ring...
Good morning, members. 20⁰ warmer than yesterday at this time. 24⁰/35⁰ We'll be having a White Christmas. There's still a couple inches of...
I'd guess we've burned ~70 average sized splits since last Thursday. My guess is based on the carry bags I use to bring wood in from the deck...
Alot of people enjoy it, but I choose to not eat bait. :whistle:
Here's what we use. 4.75 gal. I use that pitcher to refill. [ATTACH] aircare hd3120dcn humidifier - AIRCARE Ultrasonic, Evaporative, &...
We have Carolina Wrens. They are noisy as you mention. They come to both the black oil tube feeder and suet block. Lots of winter Juncos...
Frozen shrimp is what we can get here. I bought a pound while on sale. Planning to have them cold with cocktail sauce, New Year's eve.
Good morning, members. Yesterday's heat wave is over. 4⁰/29⁰ I have a few errands to run this morning. Bruins hockey tonight. Be safe...
Good morning, members. Early morning wake up. Who knows why. Oh well... Cold winter day ahead. 9⁰/17⁰ slight breeze. Clear. Bright...
A nice sized piece of BL will keep RO company in the stove tonight and the next couple!
Reheating is cooking, eh? [ATTACH] Soup in the bucket.
So good? Done by 10? You get your daily limit? What might that be?
Not much of a stack. Not much snow. [ATTACH] I just restacked the BL branches. Now standing vertical until I cut to length. Better stacks....
She didn't have a window open, did she? :whistle:
I believe most of his wood is for sale and not personal use.
Good morning, members. Winter is here. 23⁰/30⁰ We got a couple, maybe three inches of snow yesterday. Overcast day. Low teens overnight...
Yup - it's snowing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If the customer isn't too far away, bring some wood samples of what you'd deliver and go from there.
Good morning, members. :coffee: A wintry-ish day ahead. 27⁰/36⁰ flurries later today and into tonight. 1-3inches is snow possible. I'm...
Using Firefox here and it's working for me. Try clearing your cache/history.