The picture of bark makes me think it's somehow related to Groot. :whistle:
Slow and steady wins the race.
Awesome bird, We saw our very 1st eagle in the wild a few summers ago while visiting my brother along the coast of Maine.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 16⁰/43⁰ sunny There's rains coming in over the next few days. So I'll bring wood to the deck rack....
Ditto
There's been two separate tragedies that might have been avoided had there been working smoke/carbon monoxide detectors. One here in Mass and one...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 24⁰/34⁰ sunny. I'd like to go for a walk. After that, my day is wide open. Be safe Be healthy
Merry Christmas, members!:santa: Nice day ahead. 24⁰/34⁰ sunny I slept pretty well, last night. 2 nights in a row! I'll be bringing Mom...
Never paid much attention to any seasonal blueness. The feeders were colorful today with bluebirds, cardinals, and red belly woodpeckers about.
[ATTACH]
A shirt! With sleeves!!! Nicely done. Merry Christmas
Excellent Christmas movie!!!
Mrs MikeInMa made a decoration. It includes apple [ATTACH] It'll be dessert tomorrow. I'll be bringing Mom to the house for a ham dinner...
One out of three ain't bad. [ATTACH] There were 3 bluebirds on the feeder. They are pretty skittish.
There's a few other racks somewhere, dated 2019. :thumbs:
Merry Christmas everyone! Celebrate, party, eat and drink. Please be safe. Enjoy the day and the season! [ATTACH]
How? Very easily! :cheers:
Lots of suggestions in this current thread - Leaking Creosote
It's good to see some activity on this thread! Hoard on!
I just put this flag out. It only flies for 3 days. I got it out before flurries start. [ATTACH] I'll get another pic when it's lit at night.