No purple around the property. There's white ones with a yellow center here.
Native aster? Ugh... I pull that stuff out when I see it. Can't keep up with it, though. I view it as an invasive weed. I'm sure it has its...
Good morning, members. Gusty winds today. 33⁰/42⁰ clear skies. I'd like to go for a walk but not sure it's the smart thing to do during a...
[ATTACH]
Beef tenderloin[ATTACH]
Good 2025 morning, members. We had heavy rains overnight. Foggy now. 41⁰/48⁰ getting breezy. I just might go for a walk. Hoping any...
Just under a cord.
The 1st Super Bowl was in 1967 Super Bowl Winners by Year - ESPN
Stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer just got added to the list. Oh.. and I found a bottle of Margarita mix.
The only way to do stuff, is to do stuff! Looks gooder!
Happy New Year's!! Hoping for a more peaceful 2025. [ATTACH]
No plans to go out anywhere. We'll have some shrimp cocktail and a few other things. I'll probably doze off before going to bed. If you do...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 37⁰/52⁰ sunny. Rain arriving overnight. I have a few errands to run today. No real plans for New...
We have one in the living room where the stove is. One just outside the 2 bedrooms. And one in our bedroom. I hear mixed reports of height. 2...
Good morning, members. Rainy morning ahead. 51⁰/56⁰ Maybe the sun will show at some point. I'd still like to get a walk in, but later in the...
Thank you G-men!!
Good morning, members. Foggy morning. Overcast day ahead. 42⁰/50⁰ showers. The warmer temps and rain has melted all our snow. Just spots...
Warmer temps for the next few days. I brought some low quality red oak to the house yesterday. It's partially rotted. It was standing dead...
Good morning, members. Overcast day with morning showers. 35⁰/43⁰ Rain and warmer temps will shrink the snow cover. Warmer temps over next...