Well..... it's a short stack. [ATTACH] It's black locust. I hope to get it split someday this week. A few pieces will probably need to be...
Good morning, members. Breezy day ahead. 20⁰/38⁰ sunny. Time to top off the deck rack. After a couple of errands, I'm unsure of the rest of...
I like the 2 tier grate lifter! :thumbs:
It's been several years since the lake froze over. It used to freeze over every year. Mrs MikeInMa grew up on the lake. She says skates were...
Good morning, members. 22⁰/40⁰ nice day ahead. Sun/clouds mix. I might even crack open a window or two, and let some fresh air in. I went...
Were the pages soft enough? :whistle:
Good morning, members. 10⁰/31⁰ sunny day ahead. We had a bit of meltage yesterday. Hoping for a bit more today. Cataract surgery went...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 15⁰/32⁰ sunny Time to empty the wood ash barrel. I take it to the wooded area and broadcast the...
Shut down the draft
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Bright crescent moon shining. 6⁰/33⁰ mostly sunny. I'm hoping to go for a walk on a frozen nearby pond. There's been...
[ATTACH]
Welcome to winter! :campfire:
Good morning, members. Another winter day. 3⁰/19⁰ sunny. I haven't tired of the snow or cold....yet. we've had so little of it over the past...
Yeah... we had snow Sunday night. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Congrats!
Thread revival! Nice splitter as well, https://youtube.com/shorts/yQN0ry8QQC0?si=Iu-tDe08it77dzNH
They must think they do really good work. Yuk
Good morning, members. The cold rolled in 5⁰/19⁰ sunny. The cold temps are here for the week. I have a few errands today. I'll then go...
Critter fritters!