I watch quilting and sewing videos. Or different aquarium/terrarium builders. Woodturning videos are good too. Puts me to sleep.
Morning all. We have rain - real rain. The first in a long time. It was badly needed here. Unreal summer for sure. Bookkeeping and the library...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to will711 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andy Cruickshank & Beth & Bill Kozempel & chilson1 & Cranktwister & FAMILY GOD GUNS & STIHL & hdtoolmkr765...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 60acres & Askced & BenjaminFranklin & Chickenman & Dan A & deg & Dynomite & hadowajp & Joe Tisdale & k4rbm...
Morning all. Fog and drizzle this morning. Rain forecast for later in the day. We visited our neighbour who is still in hospital and also our...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Booman & BradArnett & bwalters199 & countrybiggen & Drew & isipwater & Jethro & Satchmo1960 & Stout &...
lukem Our blackberries are in full bloom now but as we haven't been getting any appreciable rain, I don't think they are going to amount to much.
It is a pain replacing cards but at least your mind is at rest about where the first one went to.
Morning all. Heavy fog again this morning with a forecast of rain. If it goes like yesterday, the fog will disappear and the sun will shine...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Gavorosalini [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Angel California & anneteng & Chris Ralph & countrybiker & Dan07 & David Green & Dewittmichiganwood &...
Afternoon all. Just realized that I didn't post this morning. Busy morning and just capped it off with a win for the Blue Jays. I think I will...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 462guy & bowtieman427 & Bruce Baker & Chris from Sweden & cus_deluxe & & Dave Meister & Dj Lee &...
Morning all. Morning dawned with sunshine. Yesterday the overcast lasted until noon and then the sun came out. No wind so it was quite warm. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Will C [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1964 262 6 & Bo W. & bob95065 & Countryboy & countryhog & DustyDS & Emerson & Gergg & hammer & Hitch &...
Morning all. Yesterday was a mix of rain and sunshine. I think today is more of the same. Almost got my second quilt finished. I had it to the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Armbru84 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Braque & french69ssrs & Geo & HeatherLCA & Rangerbait & Shane & Steve Gendell